Wishing you all a Summer of Self Discovery!
In our last Yoga Sessions this Summer Term I wished you all a wonderful Summer of Self Discovery. I invite you to do your daily Sadhana (Practice) to continue your purification process with Yoga. I also introduced you to Kriya Yoga and Spinal Breathing.
Please observe this is an Advanced Yoga Practice and should only be performed by mature Yogis, who have been practising Yoga with me for a couple of years! Your System needs to be ready for this!
KRIYA – raising of energy to a Higher Level through Spine
SHAKTI KRIYA – Movement Meditation, where we physically locate Chakras
- Root Chakra – Mooladhara – female: top of Cervix male: 2cm above perenium
- Sacral Chakra – Swadhistana – lump just above tail
- Solar Chakra – Manipura – center of the spine opposite naval
- Heart Chakra – Anahata – between shoulder blades
- Throat Chakra – Lump back of Neck
- 3rd Eye Chakra – Ajna – back of the head opposite point between eye brows
Take a few moments to declare your wish to open to life – Meditation is an offering rather than a demand!
Spinal Breathing: Inhale upwards from Mooladhara moving through each Chakra with your awareness – exhale from Ajna down to Mooladhara. 5 rounds after your Sadhana.
Wishing you all a joyful Summer of Self Discovery on your Yoga Mat!